You can use lists to organize your friends on Facebook. Using a list, you can post an update for specific people, like your coworkers or friends who live near you. Log into Facebook on a computer. From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu.
Does Facebook still have friend lists?
According to Facebook’s message, Friend List Feed are shutting down on August 9, 2018 — which is today. … “While people won’t be able to view custom feeds from lists of friends, they’ll still be able to create and edit friends lists, and share just to these audiences whenever they post to Facebook.
How do you create a custom friends list on Facebook?
What to Know
- Sign in to Facebook on a computer. In the menu bar on the left, select See More > Friend Lists.
- Select Create List. Name the list and enter the names of friends to add to the list.
- Choose Create to add the new list to your friend lists.
What happened to Facebook friends lists?
Facebook has removed a feature that allowed users to tailor their feed. Say goodbye to Facebook’s Friend List Feeds feature. The feeds allowed you create a personalized version of social network that only showed posts from a predefined friend list. But the feature has now been shut down, Facebook announced Thursday.
What are smart lists on Facebook?
Smart Lists are the lists that Facebook makes on your behalf. These lists are created automatically based on your interactions with your friends and shared characteristics of your friends.
What is an unnamed list on Facebook?
4. You now have a (unnamed) List with exactly one person on it. To add more people, select “Friends” and add additional people to the List. Then click Next. Here you’ll enter a List name (e.g., “Work Friends”), decide the visibility of that List (Public, Friends, or Only You), and create the List (by clicking Done).
In what order does Facebook list friends?
The algorithm chooses interactions, activity, communication, photos, etc. This determines which friends will show up on top and have priority. The friends that you communicate with most often will usually be first on this list.
How do I create a custom list on Facebook 2020?
To create a new list:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. You may need to click See More first.
- Click + Create List.
- Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add. …
- Click Create.
Are Facebook custom lists private?
As Facebook put it: “If you choose to share with one of your default lists (Close Friends, Acquaintances, Restricted) or a custom list, the people on that list will be able to see the other people included on that list; however, they won’t be able to see the name of that list.
How do I create a Facebook list in posts?
How To Post A List On Facebook
- Open Facebook App on your device.
- Tap on Whats on your mind.
- Scroll down and select List from the list of options.
- Select a topic from the popular list topics or create a custom topic by tapping on ”create new”.
Where are my custom lists on Facebook?
Where To Find Your Facebook Custom Friend Lists
- In order to see your custom friend lists, open Facebook on your computer and go to your News Feed.
- Find the Explore section on the left and select Friend Lists. If you can’t find it, click to See More and scroll down.
How do I download a list of friends on Facebook?
Export Contacts and Email Addresses from Your Facebook Account
- Log into your Facebook Profile page (not your Company page)
- Go to Settings.
- Click to Your Facebook Information tab.
- Click on Download Your Information.
How do I manage friend lists on Facebook?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
How do Facebook lists work?
Using a list, you can post an update for specific people, like your coworkers or friends who live near you. You can also see updates from specific groups of people (example: close friends, family). You can add or remove friends from these lists at any time. People won’t be notified when you add them to these lists.
Will someone know if I add them to a list on Facebook?
People won’t be notified when you add them to these lists. To help you get started, you have friend lists for: Close Friends: Friends you may want to share exclusively with. Acquaintances in the audience selector.
What is a custom list on Facebook?
Custom lists are what you create as a way to selectively group certain people whom you’ve added as Friends. Click More next to Friends to see your custom lists. The name of your custom list and its members are visible only to you.