To report a channel, you must do so on a computer. Click the Computer tab and follow the instructions under “Report a channel”. If you see an ad that is inappropriate or even violates Google’s ad policies, you can report it. … Our team will then review your ad report and take action if appropriate.
How do I mass report a YouTube channel?
- Go to the watch page of the video you’d like to report.
- Under the video, click the three dot Menu.
- Click Report.
- Select “Infringes my rights”.
- Select the relevant issue. If your issue isn’t captured, select “Other legal claim”.
- Fill out the form and submit.
How many reports does a YouTube channel need to be taken down?
A YouTube channel is terminated if it accrues three Community Guidelines strikes in 90 days, has a single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior), or is determined to be wholly dedicated to violating our guidelines (as is often the case with spam accounts).
How do I report a channel?
How to report a YouTube channel
- Go to youtube.com and sign into your account, if necessary.
- Go to the page of the channel you want to report.
- Click on their “About” section.
- Click the flag icon under the Stats section and select “Report User.”
What is YouTube illegal?
Hate speech, predatory behavior, graphic violence, malicious attacks, and content that promotes harmful or dangerous behavior isn’t allowed on YouTube.
Can you get banned for reporting too much YouTube?
Users with numerous violations against guidelines or the site’s terms of service can be terminated. If a video is reported for severe abuse — such as predatory behavior — an account can be terminated immediately.
What are YouTube violations?
Include disturbing or disgusting video footage. Violate copyright laws. Contain hate speech, including verbal attacks based on gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, disability or nationality. Reveal other users’ personal information.
How do you remove content from YouTube?
How to Have YouTube Remove Someone’s Video
- Click the flag icon below a video on YouTube to open the Report This Video area.
- Select an issue, such as “Infringes my rights.” Select an issue subcategory from the drop-down menu below the main issue, such as the “Infringes my copyright” or “Invades my privacy” options.
How many flags does it take to remove a YouTube video?
YouTube only needs one spam flag to remove a video.
How do you get someone’s YouTube channel banned?
Reasons channels or accounts can be terminated:
- Repeated violations of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service across any form of content (like repeatedly posting abusive, hateful, and/or harassing videos or comments)
- A single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior, spam, or pornography)
Can you say gun on YouTube?
No videos that provide instructions on making or installing a gun, ammunition, high-capacity magazine, homemade silencer or other certain accessories will be allowed. Neither will videos showing how to convert a firearm into an automatic weapon. For years, YouTube has banned firearm sales on its platform.
How many subscribers do you need on YouTube to make money?
To be considered eligible for the Youtube partner program, you should have a channel on Youtube that has 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months and more than 10,000 subscribers. So let’s dive a bit deeper into how do creators earn money on Youtube.