From Facebook help center, To view your activity log on the Android app, first go to your timeline. Under your cover photo, you should see a group of tiles (ex: About, Photos, Friends). Swipe the tiles left until you see the Activity Log tile, then tap on the tile to view your activity log.
Does Facebook have a history page?
No built-in Facebook feature exists that lets you track your history on the social network. However, a few apps let you retrieve all the status messages you’ve ever posted, see the history of which users deleted you as a friend and view all the photos you or your friends have uploaded to Facebook.
You can find Recent Ad Activity in the bookmarks sidebar of Facebook’s mobile apps and desktop site. Recent Ad Activity appears to show the past three months or so of ads you clicked, liked, commented on or shared. There’s also a tab for ads you purposefully saved.
How can I see my page history?
To view your new Page’s management history from desktop:
- From your new Page’s News Feed, click the arrow.
- Click Settings and Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Click Professional, and select Page Management History.
- You can view actions taken by people with Facebook and task access, such as:
How do I search Facebook history?
Go to your Profile and click the “View Activity Log” button. In the Filters sidebar on the left, click the “More” option. And then click the “Search History” setting. These are all the searches you’ve made on Facebook.
Can I see my recent activity?
To find your activity on your android phone or tablet, go to the ‘Settings’ app and then move to Google and then Google Account. On top of page, you will find the option ‘Data and Personalization’. Tap on ‘My Activity’ which you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
How do I open my Activity Log on Facebook?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap. Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like: …
- You can also scroll down and tap View Activity History to show your activity history.