How do I control posts on my Facebook page?
How do I stop people from posting on my profile on Facebook?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy , then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Profile and Tagging.
- Tap Who can post on your profile?
- Select Only Me.
Tap a button on top labeled “Manage Activity.” And when it pops up, tap you want to manage “Your Posts.” On this new screen, you’ll be able to filter your posts. First you can choose what kind of posts, such as check ins, photos or everything.
How do I remove unwanted posts from my Facebook page?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post.
- Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm. …
- Click “Move to Recycle bin.”
How do I not let people post on my Facebook wall?
Using the panel on the left-hand side of the screen, navigate to the Timeline and Tagging section. Scroll down and locate Timeline > Who can post on your timeline. Click on Edit. To lock down your timeline, choose Only Me.
How do I make all my Facebook posts only?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy.
- Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me). Learn more about the different audiences you can choose.
Where is manage activity on Facebook?
Tap your profile picture in the top left to go to your profile. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. At the top of your activity log, tap Manage Activity.
Once you click on the extension’s icon, the Social Book Post Manager extension will open and present a list of filters that you can use to delete posts on Facebook. These filters determine what posts will be removed and you can filter for posts made in certain years, months, and even if they contain certain strings.
How do I stop my posts from showing up on news feed?
Open Facebook on the desktop or in the app and navigate to your News Feed. Go to the post you don’t want to see. Select the three dots that appear in the top right corner of the post. On the menu that appears, tap Hide post.
Can I stop someone from seeing my Facebook posts without unfriending them?
Go to your friend’s timeline page by clicking on their name. The “Following” button will be checked, as shown, meaning that you currently follow the person (i.e. you see their updates on your News Feed). Click the “Unfollow” option to unfollow them. 2.
How to Block Share on Facebook
- Go to the “Sharing on Facebook” section and click the “Customize Settings” link near the bottom.
- Go to the “Things Others Share” section and edit the settings you want to change.
- Click the check box for “Friends can post on my Wall” to deselect the item.