How do I see friends birthdays on Facebook mobile app?
Find Friends’ Birthdays in the Facebook Mobile App
In the app, at the top-right corner, tap the “Search” option (a magnifying glass icon.) On the search page, tap the “Search” field at the top and type “Birthdays”. Then, from the search results, select “Birthdays.” You are now on the “Birthdays” screen.
How do I see birthdays on Facebook app 2020?
Tap on the search button in the top right corner of the app, and type ‘Birthday’ in the search box. You should see a list of birthdays that are today. Related: What are the best Android apps for photo e-cards [Birthday, Wedding, Events, etc.]
How do I see a list of birthdays on Facebook?
How to find birthdays on Facebook on a computer
- Go to facebook.com on your Mac or PC and log into your account.
- Select “Events” in the left sidebar. Click “Events.” Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Click on “Birthdays” in the left sidebar.
Where are birthdays on Facebook App Iphone?
How to See Birthdays on Facebook App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap Notifications.
- Check to see if any birthdays are listed under the notifications for today.
- Tap on the notification to wish that person a happy birthday or to see other upcoming birthdays.
Did Facebook remove birthdays?
The good news is Facebook hasn’t removed the birthday notifications. They simply removed the Newsfeed link to them.