How do I post photos or videos to a Facebook event?
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events. …
- Tap Your Events and select your event.
- Tap Say something…
- Tap Photo/Video, then select photos or videos from your phone’s library, or tap the camera or video icon in the library to take a new photo or video.
Can you use a video for a Facebook event?
You can add videos to an event’s timeline on a desktop computer, iPhone or Android device. You can write something about the photo, tag people, add a feeling/activity or add a place and then tap Post. …
How do you add a YouTube video to a Facebook party?
On the group page, click “Write Post” or begin typing in the “Write something…” box above the group wall posts. Include the YouTube video URL in your post, taken from the Share tab underneath the clip or your browser’s address bar, and a thumbnail and link is automatically generated.
Click the “Share” link under the guest list to post a link to the event. Click the button next to “Share” at the top of the box to open a drop-down menu, and select the option that best describes where you want the link to be posted. Click the privacy button and select your desired privacy level.
How do you add a flyer to a Facebook event?
Adding an Attachment to a Facebook Event
- Log into your Facebook page.
- Click the “Events” link, scroll to the event to add the attachment to, and click its title.
- Click the “Post Photos/Videos” link.
- Click the “Browse” button and browse to the item to attach. …
- Click the “Post” button.
- Download Mozilla Firefox if you don’t already have it.
- Using Firefox, open Facebook and open the group.
- Find the video.
- Click on the video.
- Change the www in the URL to ‘m’.
- Click play.
- Right click and save the video as.
- Load to wherever you like.
How do I host a YouTube party?
Go into the show or movie you want to watch. There’s an icon right next to the play button that looks like three people with a play arrow on the top. That’s the Watch Party button. Click it, then click “Start the party.” That will take you to a screen with a link for your viewing session.
To find your facebook event url, follow these simple steps:
Go to the Events section for your profile or page. Click on the event you want to share. Copy the URL in your browser bar. Send it to the required party.
So do this: find the event by going to facebook.com/events and scroll down until you’ve found your events. Then after landing on the event page, click on “invite” to expose the “share” button. Then just be real and have fun!