After opening the Settings menu, users need to tap Display and Brightness and press the Dark option on the right. Instagram will then flip automatically to the theme.
How do you make your Instagram background black?
How to get Instagram dark mode on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android running Android 10 or higher.
- Scroll down and tap Display. Go to “Display.” …
- At the top of the Display page, tap the button next to Dark theme to enable dark mode. …
- Open the Instagram app, which should now appear in dark mode.
How do I change my Instagram background from black to white?
Here is how you can set it up:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Accessibility.
- Select Display & Text Size.
- Choose between the Smart Invert and Classic Invert options. Select one, and the colors on your screen will invert. (The white background will become black, and black letters will appear as white.
How do you change to light mode on Instagram?
Head to your profile page, tap the icon with three lines in the top right corner, and then tap Settings from the menu. Then tap on the option that says “Theme” and switch your setting to “Light.”
Why has my Instagram background gone black?
Instagram’s dark mode is responsive to the iOS or Android system settings. If you have dark mode enabled on your device, when you get the new Instagram update you should see that the app automatically switches to a black background with white text.
How do you change the color of your background on Instagram?
To change the background color of an Instagram story, tap the draw tool in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select a color. Next, tap and hold on the screen for 1-3 seconds. If you’ve shared a feed post to stories, the background will fill with your chosen color behind the post.