You can share live videos directly from the Twitter app. Tap the camera icon when you go to compose a Tweet and swipe right to “LIVE” to start a live video. You can type in “What’s Happening?” to include a Tweet with your video, and tap “Go LIVE” when you’re ready.
How do I live stream on Twitter?
How to create live videos on Twitter
- Tap the icon from the composer.
- Tap Live at the bottom selector.
- Fill in an optional description that will appear as a Tweet, and a location if desired.
- Tap Go live.
How do you livestream on a mobile phone?
Create & schedule a mobile live stream
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app.
- At the bottom, tap Create. Go live. …
- Follow the steps to create a live stream. For users aged 13-17 on YouTube, your default mobile live stream privacy setting is set to unlisted. …
- Tap Go live.
- To end your stream, tap Finish.
Does Twitter have a live stream feature?
It’s never been easier to go live on Twitter. Launch a broadcast directly from the app by tapping the live video icon as you compose a Tweet. … When you want to share what’s happening, the Twitter app on your phone is all you need to broadcast on a moment’s notice. Learn more about broadcasting with the Twitter app here.
What is the best app for live streaming?
Part1: Best Live Streaming Apps for Android
- GO Live.
- VK Live.
- 2. Facebook Live.
How do you use periscope on Twitter?
How to sign up for a Periscope account
- From the Periscope app, tap Create New Account.
- From the login screen tap Twitter.
- Log in to your Twitter account. …
- Your Twitter profile photo and bio will appear on your Periscope account. …
- Enter your name.
- Choose a Periscope username.
Why don’t I have the live option on Twitter?
If your Twitter account is set to protected, you will not be able to live stream. If you have a lock icon next to your username, go to Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety within the Twitter app and change your account to public by disabling the Protect your tweets switch.
How long can you live stream on Twitter?
Once a broadcast is live, you can edit only the “Ends” field, either to end the broadcast early, or extend to a maximum of six hours.
Can you cast Twitter?
You can either cast posts from your own Twitter feed or any other user’s Twitter feed. Plus, TwineSocial includes powerful hashtag searching, so you can display Twitter posts by hashtag on your TV or live display. To publish, simply click a button and cast to Chromecast.
What’s the best way to live stream?
The easiest ways to livestream are through the Facebook or YouTube apps. Throw in a GoPro and you’ve got a tiny camera you can mount anywhere or a first-person, point-of-view-style shot for your livestream.
How do you livestream on twitter without periscope?
To go live, write a Tweet, tap “LIVE” to go a pre-broadcast screen where you can frame your shot. When ready, press “Go Live” to start broadcasting.
What can I use instead of a periscope?
Top 10 Alternatives to Periscope
- Vimeo Livestream.
- Facebook Live.
- YouTube Live.