Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
Can I post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
Users can post videos between 3 seconds and one minute to their Instagram feed. Instagram Stories (the more permanent videos that appear on your profile) can last for 15 seconds. Live Videos and “IGTV” videos can last up to 60 minutes.
How do you post a 2 minute video on Instagram?
Long Story for IG (Download For iOS)
- Launch the app and select the video length you want to trim it down to (by default it is set at 15 seconds)
- Tap Select Video and choose the video you want to trim.
- Tap Choose.
- Tap Split and Save Clips and wait for the video to be processed.
How do you post a long video on Instagram 2020?
How to Post a Long Video on Your Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- If you want to record a video, tap on the camera icon, hold the circle to start recording and release when you want to stop.
How long can a IGTV video be?
You can upload IGTV videos up to 15 minutes long via the Instagram mobile app, and up to an hour long using the website.
Does Instagram split long videos?
If you try to upload any video that is longer than 15 seconds in duration, Instagram will cut it down to 15 seconds. Since it automatically trims down the duration of your video, your resulting video story may or may not have the actual video parts that you wanted to show to your audience.
How do you upload a full video on Instagram without cropping it?
To post a full vertical video or image on Instagram without cropping to 4:5, add a white background to make it into a square. Then, you can post the photo or video without cropping out or changing the size. This technique works for pictures, GIFs, and videos.