71% of IG users are below 35 years old and only 16% are 35-44 years old. In the United States, 75% are between ages 18 and 24 years old, and 57% of US adult users are 25 and 29 years old. These numbers imply that the 18 to 24 U.S. age group who uses Instagram is almost the same demographics as Facebook.
Who are the primary users of Instagram?
Instagram: distribution of global audiences 2021, by age and gender. As of July 2021, it was found that 15.7 percent of global active Instagram users were women between the ages of 25 and 34 years. More than half of the global Instagram population worldwide is aged 34 years or younger.
Who are the audience of Instagram?
Instagram: distribution of global audiences 2021, by age group. As of July 2021, roughly 32 percent of global Instagram audiences were aged between 25 and 34 years. Over two thirds of total Instagram audiences were aged 34 years and younger and this makes the platform particularly attractive for marketers.
Who are the majority of Instagram users?
Popular Instagram User Demographics
The United States has 120 million users, making it the most popular country for the number of active accounts on the app. In the US, 75% of people aged 18-24 use Instagram making up the largest group by age, followed by 57% of 25-30 year-olds.
What age group mostly uses Instagram?
Instagram user share in the United States 2021, by age group
As of July 2021, 31.4 percent of U.S. Instagram users were between 25 and 34 years old. The second-largest user group was 18 to 24 year olds with a 25.7 percent share. Overall, roughly 58 percent of Instagram audiences in the United States were female.
How do you find Audience demographics on Instagram?
Once you’re all set, just head over to the menu in the top right-hand corner of your profile and go to “Insights”. You’ll find your Instagram followers’ demographics in the “Your Audience” tab.
How many Millennials use Instagram?
83 percent of millennials reported having a Facebook account. And nearly all college students reported being on Facebook, 88 percent. Instagram and Pinterest see significant gender divides. 53 percent of female millennials have Instagram accounts, compared to only 34 percent of males.
How do I find my target audience with social media?
- Create personas to identify unique segments your target audience. …
- Use the native audience insight tools on your preferred platforms. …
- Send surveys or ask for preferences through email campaigns. …
- Integrate your Campaign Monitor account with other tools.
Who is the target audience for Facebook?
1. Users ages 25–34 years are the largest demographic. In the distribution of global Facebook users, 19.3% were male users between 25 and 34 years old and 13.1% were female users in the same age range. While Facebook users can be found at all ages, 72.8% are within the 18–44 years old range.
Instagram is a photo and video sharing social media app. It allows you to share a wide range of content such as photos, videos, Stories, and live videos. It has also recently launched IGTV for longer-form videos.
1. Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users. If you’re wondering whether a meaningful segment of your audience spends time on the platform, the answer is almost surely a resounding yes.
During that period of time, 90 percent of adults between the ages of 18 and 29 years used social networks.
Percentage of adults in the United States who use social networks as of February 2019, by age group.
|Characteristic||Share of U.S. adults|
What are the most used social media sites?
|Network||Active users (MM)|
What is the most popular content on Instagram?
Instagram: 9 Types Of Content That Get The Most Engagement
- Food. …
- Human faces. …
- Landscapes and scenery. …
- User-generated images. …
- Animals. …
- Behind-the-scenes. …
- What’s trending. …
- Videos. Now that Instagram has Stories, videos have become even more popular on the platform.