The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
Why Facebook app is not working?
Clear the cache.
Open your device Settings. Click on Apps & notifications, then tap on See all apps or Manage apps. Scroll down and open Facebook from the app list. Click on Storage & cache.
How do you reset the Facebook app on iPhone?
To clear the Facebook app’s cache on your iPhone, you can head into the app’s “Settings & Privacy” menu to clear its browser cache, and delete and reinstall the app to fully clear its cached data.
What do you do when Facebook app won’t open?
Clear cache on Android:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps & notifications.
- Find the Facebook app under See all apps.
- Tap on Storage & cache.
- Hit Clear Cache.
- You can also select Clear storage for a clean start.
How can I fix my Facebook app?
9 Ways to Fix Facebook App Crash on Android
- Reboot Phone. If you ask a tech geek to fix any problem on your gadget, the first solution they often give is to reboot the phone. …
- Log Out From the App. …
- Clear Cache. …
- Clear Data. …
- Update the App. …
- Reinstall App. …
- Install an Older Version of Facebook. …
- Disable Power Saving Mode.
Why can’t I access my Facebook?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
What happens if I uninstall Facebook app?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
How do I clear Facebook cache iOS?
Step 1: Within your iPhone Facebook app, go to Settings > Account Settings. Step 2: Scroll down to select “Browser “. Step 3: Under Browser Settings, click “Clear Data” to clear Facebook caches on your iPhone.
Where has Facebook app gone?
First check all your home screens and open any folder icons. It is completely possible the icon got moved into a folder with other apps. Then all you have to do is tap, hold and drag it back to the home screen for it to be back there.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to Clear Cache on Facebook for Android
- Locate and open the “Settings” app on the Android phone.
- Tap to open the “Apps & Notifications” option.
- Find Facebook in the apps list and select it. …
- Press “Storage” or “Storage & Cache,” depending on the Android version.
- Simply select “Clear Cache.”